Abbreviated Farm Chicks ~ Part Ib


The following is the 2nd installment in the abbreviated version of:


Those of you who do not have internet speed issues and would like to see Part I in its entirety, just click the above link.  Thank you!  I'm posting the segments in reverse, so they will appear in the correct order on my blog.

......................................................


Next stop:  

I was blessed to meet Becky of All That Glitter.


The first picture in this post features her wonderful booth.


She had a lot of great storage pieces.


And a little something for one of my dear friends...

{Shhh...don't tell!}




This looks awfully familiar.  I found one just like it, though...a Toledo, in the cellar of the bungalow my mom and  I rescued and moved.  Try as I may, I couldn't find the scale's pan.


Across the way, were the gals from Today's Country Store, who always make me smile.

They are a hoot!!


If you're ever in Sumner, Washington...


...you should definitely stop by their shop to do a little treasure hunting.








Oh, pretty little lamp, I love you.

: )

Julie M.


Just Click here for Part Ic

Comments

Love seeing your pics!! SOO good to talk with you=)!
Hollie
I have a scale exactly like that. Nice pictures

Popular Posts