Abbreviated Farm Chicks ~ Part 1c


The following is the 3rd installment in the abbreviated version of:


Those of you who do not have internet speed issues and would like to see Part I in its entirety, just click the above link.  Thank you!  I'm posting the segments in reverse, so they will appear in the correct order on my blog.

......................................................................

If you're hankering for some sweet outdoor livin.'


Funky Junk Jennifer has just the thing for you!


Canada's Funky Junk gal would probably have a swoon or two for these cool ol' rusted milk crates.


Jennifer had TONS of them!



Now, I do believe...


...that the rest of these photos...


....were taken of the "Great Finds" booth.


Please correct me if I am wrong.


Aren't they yummy?


Ahhhh....

It's quite late...and this isn't even the half of it!

Please stay tuned for more from the superfantabulous 

Thank you!

: )

Julie M.

Comments

Kifus said…
Such a lot of beautiful items here! You have a lovely blog, Julie!
Thank you for the kind words and wonderful photos! I am so glad you came by! Hope to see you next time! Kindly ~Jennifer

Popular Posts