Vintage Mirror Mirrors…on the Grass


Peekaboo!


I didn't forget about you…mirrors.


A few weeks ago, after seeing the lovely old piece on the left (which was originally plain ol' oak like the dresser in the background) at a local antique mall…I left without buying it.


I could not


stop


thinking about it.




So I went back and bought it.


A few days later, I found the solid gold beauty on the right.


SOLID GOLD?


Yep, but no, not really.




Inspired by my friends who suggested a red treatment for the Chippendale Style mirror in 2 previous posts…


I gave it a red treatment.


No.


I didn't take before pictures of it either.




This picture makes me happy.


The End


: )


Julie M.


ps  As I mentioned to the folks on facebook, before taking close-up pictures of mirrors and other types of glass…make sure your cleaning attempts haven't left behind any fluffy goodness.



To see more photos of this project, and others, etc…and to receive regular updates on my fabulous junking adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via My Favorite Find and Twitter.


Comments

Christy Amular said…
Gorgeous mirrors. Love it!
Myric said…
Very nice! I am attempting to achieve rustic style on my projects. They are not as good as these!

Oh Well, Someday...

xoxo
Myric

Popular Posts