Happy Father's Day!



My paternal grandpa and my daddy fixin' to take a spin in "The (newly-restored) Old Car," circa 1970 - something.  In the background, my big brother Bryan is standing in our dear friends' newly-landscaped front yard.

Ahhh....project, projects....

Anyone know how to fix the transmission of a 1926 Ford Model T?    

Hmmm...anyone?? 

 I think it'd give my grandpa and my daddy a sweet kick to know that I want to take her out to do a little vintage treasure hunting.  Not only do I get my design & collecting genes from my daddy & his daddy, somehow, 29...and 11 1/2 years later (since they've each gone home to be with the Lord, respectively), I still receive their fine furniture & auction house catalogs...addressed to them! 

.........................................

I hope you're having a blessed day honoring your daddies.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

: )

Julie M.

Comments

Jen said…
Awww... I love this pic of your daddy! That grin was so infectuous. :)

Popular Posts