Victorian Charm ~ Up the Avenues


Have you seen the Pixar movie "Up?"

Just the other day, after watching it for the first time, I went on a little treasure hunt through my Midwestern road trip pictures to see if I could find any wonderful old homes that brought to mind "Mr. Fredericksen's" little Victorian beauty.  I didn't really find any...but this one sort of had the right color scheme.


And I thought these ladies were pretty sweet.


The first three charmers reside in my aunt & uncle's Minnesotan town.


This last one, which looks to be waiting for a little love...is not far from The Wonder Twins' Nebraskan childhood home.


Wouldn't you like to adopt it?

Have you ever dreamed of restoring a lovely old house?

I sure have.

******************


 I hope you are having a beautiful week!

: )

Julie M.

Comments

Alison Agnew said…
i'm living the dream...though sometimes it's more of a nightmare! like when the house needs painting and it's just not in the budget...or new windows...or a new porch...and the list goes on...love these old girls though!

blessings,

alison
Cat said…
What lovely homes...I feel like if these don't bring out a sweet southern drawl in me ...nothing will :)(even those these beauties are in the midwest) I have yet to see the movie UP....shame on me!!!!

Popular Posts