25 November 2010

Jingle...Jingle...Zzzzzz...


Come on ring those bells!


Light the Christmas tree!


Jesus is the King...born for you and me! ~ Andrew Culverwell


Christmas is coming!

.......................

Happy Decorating!



Or snoozing...whatever makes you happy!


: )

Julie M.

A wee fuzzy moment from last year, the antique red & white cupboard sits across the room from where I blog and holds a portion of my design magazine library.  It was my first purchase from my friend Thelma's antique shop.  The chocolate floral curtains are from Ikea.  Tallulah {Lou Lou} is currently snuggled up in a Moses basket next to my elbow.  The vintage bell is part of a set which I inherited from my paternal grandparents.  I glittered several of the glass balls years ago, but just the ones that had pretty distressed finishes. {MmMm...no, that does not mean that they were pretty before I glittered 'em!}

Oh, and...

 Capturing impromptu moments is more important to me than producing an absolutely perfect photograph.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin