Hush, Hush...it's Sleepy Time...


...for Jooolie!

Maison Douce ~ Barn House ~ 25 September 2010

I'm taking a wee rest whilst in the midst of wedding decor preparations.  It's back to painting for me tomorrow!

...........................................

Other things on my "to do" list


Sharing a few kitchen hutch secrets with ya'll


Editing the rest of my photos from Barn House and A Vintage Gathering!

What fun!
...................................................................

I hope that you are having a beautiful week!  What sort of things are on your "to do" list?

: )

Julie M. 

Comments

I am hoping to work on autumn garden clean up later this week as the weather PROMISES to be beautiful!!!
Have a lovely rest of your week,
xx
Farmgirl Paints said…
Oh have fun painting!

Popular Posts