à la carte


Happiness is...











1 Shabby Chic sheet, 2 ruffled Ralph Lauren sheets, 1 pink sheet and 1 apple green gingham sheet from the "paint rag bin," 2 Xochi red floral french provincial napkins, 2 oversized deep red cloth napkins, 1 darling floral Waverly baby crib bumper, 1 Ethan Allen end table, and 1 sweeeet white vintage bedspread with dainty pink rosebuds...oh, and then I found the matching top sheet for the apple green gingham.
Seeing the beauty of my "mountain," as the sales girl called it. I just had to stop and take some pictures of the goodies in my cart before pulling them apart and checking out....but wait, something was hiding. Hmm..yes, a darling little spice rack cupboard. With 2 doors and 2 drawers, it just might be the thing for which I've been searching to place between the stove and the chimney in my kitchen. But what color will it be???

Comments

Popular Posts