19 March 2009

à la carte


Happiness is...











1 Shabby Chic sheet, 2 ruffled Ralph Lauren sheets, 1 pink sheet and 1 apple green gingham sheet from the "paint rag bin," 2 Xochi red floral french provincial napkins, 2 oversized deep red cloth napkins, 1 darling floral Waverly baby crib bumper, 1 Ethan Allen end table, and 1 sweeeet white vintage bedspread with dainty pink rosebuds...oh, and then I found the matching top sheet for the apple green gingham.
Seeing the beauty of my "mountain," as the sales girl called it. I just had to stop and take some pictures of the goodies in my cart before pulling them apart and checking out....but wait, something was hiding. Hmm..yes, a darling little spice rack cupboard. With 2 doors and 2 drawers, it just might be the thing for which I've been searching to place between the stove and the chimney in my kitchen. But what color will it be???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin