Vintage Goodness ~ The Farm Chicks Show


Here are a few wee snippets from

THE FARM CHICKS ANTIQUE SHOW 2013

Magnolia & Twig

Junebug

Gather - Vintage Home & Garden

Lisa Souers Designs

Raw Materials

JOHNBobCoolJunk

Inspired Furniture & Finishes

and....

Ahhhhhh....


Uber Chic Home
featuring Carmella Janssen


Good times, sweet friends...and treasure hunting!!!


You can see more of my photos from the show here...
THE FARM CHICKS ANTIQUE SHOW 2013

Please visit The Farm Chicks for more information about this year's event...and upcoming shows.

Thank you!!!

: )

Julie M.

For more photos…and to receive regular updates on my junking & scene-snapping adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via My Favorite Find , Twitter and Pinterest.

Comments

Julie,
So so lovely!! It really was a fun show, so happy we got to visit! You are adorable, happy our paths have crossed, see you soon!

XO Glad & Cel
Anonymous said…
Ah! I've enjoyed seeing your pics on facebook, too!

I envy those girls who can shop all day in boots!
Thank you, ladies!

Holly, I've spent the last few years wearing Justin, and Durango boots as my everyday shoes...including for working on my feet all day/shopping. It can be difficult to find the right fit for your feet. I just went looking for a new pair...and ended up ordering a rerun of my last...

: )

Julie M.
Christy Amular said…
Such beautiful things! Love them all.^-^

Popular Posts