28 November 2011

Under the Tree and Grooming


Hello, I'm George's twin sister, Tallulah Falana.  You can call me LouLou, Nunie, Binky, Bunny, or even Muffin.


Please, don't call me Fluffy.


I've been meaning to mention a fine product to add to your wishlists that's been coming in pretty handy in my neck of the woods...


the FURminator


Someone, however, beat me to it this morning.  I thought about asking  Martha, if she'd like to stop over and tell you about it herself...but I figured she'd just give me the brush-off.


Have a gorgeous week!


: )


LouLou


The folks at FURminator did not sponsor this post, nor do we sell their pet-grooming tools at The Little Red Shop.  We just think their DeShedding Rake is fabulous!
…………………………………………...

You can also find The Little Red Shop on Facebook & Twitter
Blog Widget by LinkWithin