Starship Green Thumbs...


The Place:  Southern Minnesota

The Time:  Spring 2010

My Tour Guides...

The Wonder Boys 


Chase


The Wonder Boys & The Lightning Struck Trunk


&


Trey


***********************
My dear cousin Sonjia's boys ~ umpteenth generation green thumbs on both sides of their family tree, sporting quite the different duds than our farming forefathers.


Heehee!




MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!




: )


Julie M.



I'm participating in A Southern Daydreamer's 116th Outdoor Wednesday.



Comments

Hootin Anni said…
Wonderful post...fabulous photos...and their smiles?======contagious!!

My Wednesday Link:

Laguna Madre Thanks for stopping by.
Alison Agnew said…
they look like a couple of boys that my wonder boys would enjoy hanging out with!

blessings,

alison
LV said…
I am not sure what type camera you are using, but these are some of the best, clear, vivid photos I have seen. Great job and the children are precious.
cute boys and great pictures
Thank you, it was a joy for my mom and me to get to spend an afternoon with them, their mama, and little sister. They were the perfect subjects when it came to having their pictures taken. Right now, I use a basic Panasonic DMC-TZ1 point & shoot camera. : ) Julie M.
Uncovered Ruby said…
Adorable boys..their happy hearts shine through their eyes and smiles! Lisa ;-)

Popular Posts