The Li'l Red Playlist...


If you like the ol' Standards, Southern Gospel, and Cowboy Boogie…then you've come to the right place! 


Time and again, sweet folks have told me that one of the reasons they visit my blog…is for the music.  In fact, some have said it's worked wonders with their little ones.  I just wanted to let y'all know, including those new to The Little Red Shop, that you can find the link to my playlist over on the left sidebar.

It's currently set to manual play ~ shuffle


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Enjoy!

Oh, and the li'l red windows you see in this post, etc…they're from the bungalow…the one my mama and I rescued and are restoring for The Little Red Shop!

Have a beautiful week!

: )

Julie M.


I enjoy hearing from you.  The comment link is located just below the "You Might Also Like" and "Labels" sections at the bottom of each post.




You can also find The Little Red Shop on Facebook & Twitter


Comments

Popular Posts