Ruffles & Rust Vintage Market To Inspire 2012


Happily, last Friday I headed out on a little adventure with one of my "dumpster-diving" friends.


{To go directly to ALL 98 of my photos from the show, click here.  Thank you!}



We saw all sorts of fabulous treasures, which was quite the miracle, considering that Lisa said I'm a terrible navigator.


: )

Romancing the Cottage


Fortunately, she didn't make me walk home from Monroe.



hee hee…


Thank you for the sweet day, Lisa…and thank you to Timi and her gang for putting on another beautiful show!!!


Click here to see the rest of my photos from…


Ruffles & Rust Vintage Market to Inspire


To receive regular updates on my fabulous junking adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via My Favorite FindTwitter and Pinterest.

Comments

MEM said…
Enjoy your Facebook and blog. These photos are beautiful and such pretties you found!

Popular Posts