Vintage Love...


The 1st Two Photos from this Very New Year
(Taken the other day in my living room : )



Bauble in Goblet ~ Seabold Vintage Market
(Behind my Great Grand Uncle Carl's draft card.  He was born in 1898.)



Vintage 1940's Bullseye Mirror ~ Country Interiors


Tree found ~ Here


……………………………...


The Little Red Shop's #1 Mini Post of 2011

from the Farm Chicks Antique Show 


(This is also my most repinned photo on Pinterest!)


 Congratulations to Today's Country Store AND to Amy, of TCS, who was my third highest referrer through her personal blog, Amy's Vintage Cottage.


……………………………………………….


Thank you, lovely Tracy, for referring so many of your readers to The Little Red Shop through your exquisite blog, French Larkspur!


………………………………….


As to the boys,


Well…


Not only were they my number 1 referrer of 2011, it is one of my posts on their show...that is my all-time most popular.


The Barn House Flea


Joe, at Barn House, Summer 2011


Thank you, J&J!!!


Jermonne at Retreat Vintage Market, Summer 2011


……………………………….


And now,

  The post about my dear sweet friend, Liz, of Seabold Vintage Market at Ruffles and Rust, A Vintage Market to Inspire, was The Little Red Shop's most popular full post of 2011!!


Thank you, everyone!  

I'm so looking forwarding to seeing the wonderful things your create in this new year!!!  In the meantime, I have many more photos to post from ALL of the fabulous vintage shows I visited in 2011!


Retreat Vintage Market

The Barn House Flea

Ruffles & Rust

and…


Thank you, dear readers, for your prayers and encouragement over the past year.  I don't know how my mom and I would have made it through 2011 without your kindness and support.

May God Bless You and Yours throughout 2012!

: )


Julie M.


To see more photos, including many from the holidays, please visit my facebook page, where you can also follow The Little Red Shop, or you can visit us via Pinterest and Twitter


………………………………..

 ps  I was asked the other day how to follow my blog, as I have removed the main "followers" link.  There should still be links to subscribe to posts and/or comments on the sidebar.  There is also a "follow" link at the top of the blogger page next to the right of the "search" box.  I hope that helps!  I really appreciate that y'all take the time to visit my blog and to leave kind words of encouragement…




Comments

SLR said…
Hello!
Happy New Year to you, and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos of all those lovely vintage markets!!
Unknown said…
You are sooooo sweet Julie!! I have been missing you . . . can't wait to see you again very soon!! 2012 is going to be amazing!!! xoxo
Bless your sweet heart, Miss Julie... you are so generous to share all of the AMAZING photos you take at Northwest vintage shows, and you are always one of the first in line at events with a beaming smile on your face! You add so much to our community in so many ways - and we thank you!

Deb Kennedy
Retreat Vintage Market
Lisa said…
What a fun post! I know your home is just a wonderland!! I like seeing all your goodies! HAve fun at the shows this year!!
Hugs, Lisa

Popular Posts