Standing in the Corner


I haven't forgotten about you...



I've just been a little distracted with life & stuff...you know how that goes.  I went back over the mountains today to pick up the last of my "wedding decorations"...and to find some more nifty things for The Little Red Shop.  Christmas is coming, so I'm hoping to wrap up my Harvest Wedding posts...THIS WEEK!!!  Then you can take me off of your "Naughty List" (for making you wait so long), right?

.............................................................................

Casey, the groom's uncle and wedding host, set up his Renaissance Pavilion on the back deck for the reception.  I believe the groom gathered the rusty leaves up here in the mountains.  Dan and his new bride, Melody, live just over the river and down the street from me.  The wee wooden tote sitting on the corner of the railing is a relic from the bungalow my mom and I rescued and moved.  As we rushed off to the wedding, Jenny's sister Kim and dear friend Holly stayed behind to help with finishing touches for the reception.  "What would you like for me to do with these?" asked Holly in regard to some odds and ends on the back deck.  "Why don't you put the little wooden tote on the corner of the railing," I suggested, "and fill it with apples and leaves and such?"  


Didn't she do a fabulous job!

  It was so fun to see all of the sweet touches Holly and Kim added to Jenny & Casey's home whilst Dan & Mel were busy getting married!  

.......................................................



 I hope that YOU are having a gorgeous week!

: )

Julie M.

...................................................................................

Comments

Pam Kessler said…
That is gorgeous. I bet it was a beautiful wedding.
Thank you, Pam! It was lovely! : )

Popular Posts