Little Red Shopgirls...


Somebody special is having a birthday...



...so, two of my favorite little shoppers stopped by this afternoon to pick out a gift.



Decisions...decisions....




Out of oodles of lovely papers....Lil' Em chose a pretty striped red for her sweet friend, who is quite fond of Olivia...the pig!  I can't tell you what's inside the package...it could ruin the surprise!

........................................................

Shortly after leaving The Little Red Shop with her wee girls, my friend Alice called to say she was making dinner...and my mama and I were invited, along with our dear friends Liv and Glen and two of their wee ones.

.........................................................

Soon, after arriving at their cottage....I dodged a paper airplane...aka, one wee friend's Father's Day gift for her daddy.

.........................................................

So, I showed one Lil' Miss Em what happens when one throws paper airplanes at Miss Julie!













After receiving her brand-new "do" for her "don't," Lil' Em flew out the door to show her daddy...and to pause and pick a flower.




One Lil' Birdie wanted something sweet for her hair too!





I hope you have a lovely weekend!  I have to pick Alice up first thing in the morning...we're heading off for a great junkventure!

: )

Julie M.

Shop with us 24/7 at: www.thelittleredshop.com

For more photos…and to receive regular updates on my fabulous junking adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also find us on YoutubeTwitter and Pinterest.


Comments

Jen said…
Awww... what a sweet way to retaliate! Adorable 'do on one wee shop girl. So what did she pick out??? I wanna know what's in that beautiful red striped box!
Anonymous said…
What FUN!!!
smiles.
Very cute. I am going to draw this little girl holding the package...attempt anyway. Nice to hear from you Julie.
arent they sweet! my girls love to choose presents from pretty shops and have a hard time making up their minds...
xxrosey
Cassie Shella said…
How sweet, it looks like everyone had a lovely afternoon! Thanks for sharing, I like the airplane hair piece too. Have a Blessed week.
Shelley in SC said…
Love the little airplane "do." Looks like you made her day : )!
Liv said…
I love the new fashion trend!

Popular Posts