The Bee's Knees...

"Bumble in the Clover, 21 June 2009"

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!

Comments

Lisa said…
Really Cool!
Hugs, Lisa
Thank you! Yesterday, whilst getting a tour of my friend's hubbie's newly expanded garden...I looked down and saw the busy little bee. : )
Jeanne Oliver said…
I don't love bees as much...I am allergic:-) Shot in my tushy..did I even spell that right:-)???
{oc cottage} said…
What a great shot!!!

m ^..^
Sonjia Hill said…
I LOVE this picture! This is something that would catch my boys' eyes as they would walk over to see Daddy at the greenhouse! I've seen them take a step, stop, crouch down, and watch the little treasure that they've found in the grass. Then stand up, take a step, stop, crouch down, and watch some more...... Love it! :-)

Popular Posts